Friday, July 19, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog! Yay! I have been really lazy with my family blog in the past, so hopefully that habit won't carry over here and that maybe I'll be able to update my family one a bit more often.

Basically, the goal of this blog will be to document my creative pursuits, whether it's sewing (which most of these probably will be), baking, crochet, or anything else. More than anything, I want to be able to record the things I learn from various projects and hopefully apply them to later projects. You are more than welcome to use my ideas, too! And if you see something that isn't properly documented, PLEASE let me know! I want to be sure to give credit where it is due. I might also come up with a tutorial or two, but we'll see. I know enough bloggers to know that tutorials take a lot of time. In the meantime, feel free to browse and enjoy!

-Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment